Seaton Town boss Stunell to continue with Fresha League Select XI
- Credit: Archant
Seaton Town boss Josh Stunell, who announced his intention to step down for the Colyford Road hot seat in March has yet to finalise his plans for next season.
One thing he is committed to is the Fresha League Select XI and that will be his number one priority next term, unless something else was to come up.
He explained saying: “There’s nothing fixed for me in terms of club football next season and it may just be that I have some time out from the club game and concentrate on the Fresha league XI.”
Stunell said at the time of announcing his departure that he’d see the season out and give it his all until the final ball was kicked this term.
Town have an Axminster Cup final to contest and also will take on Feniton in the semi-final of the Morrison Bell Cup. They are also very much in the race for fourth place in the Fresha League table.
You may also want to watch:
The Fresha League XI are in action this Thursday (May 2) at Endurance park, Lympstone where they meet a Royal Marines XI.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 The US Open: part two
- 9 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax