Seaton Under-10s defeat Axminster with Gait netting six.
- Credit: Archant
Seaton Under-10s proved too strong for a hard working Axminster side when the teams met in an East Devon Youth League match.
What made the gait goal haul all the more remarkable was that that he began the game on the bench and played half the second period at left back!
There were other goals from Josh Tait (2), Jack Moore (2), Casey Gibbons, Dominic Pritasil and Ethan Whitehouse.
The Pritasil goal was the stand-out one. It came after a slick passing move before being given a clinical finish.
Joe Richardson put in yet another faultless performance whilst Sophie Skilton served up a fine captain’s shift.
You may also want to watch:
There were other good performances from Kyle Williams, Livvy Mathews, Morgan Sommerville and Beck Finnemore.
The individual match awards went to six goal Gait and young Pritasil.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
Seaton Under-10 coaches John and Adam would like to wish all players and supporters and very merry Christmas.