Seaton Under-10s well beaten by Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Getty Images/Brand X
Seaton Under-10s went down 6-1 when they met a well-organised and talented Ottery St Mary team.
Despite only trailing 2-1 at the break, following a good team goal finished by Aaron Hale, they conceded four unanswered goals in the second half.
However, their heads never dropped and they continued to play good football, but on the day Ottery were well worthy of their win.
In trying to stem the tide, Thomas Brown and Daniel Byrne played really well.
Seaton were then involved in much more evenly matched game with West Hill.
You may also want to watch:
The game finished 1-1 with a fine goal from Leo Gribble (who worked tirelessly all afternoon).
The match featured another fine penalty save from Kieran Jaycock and another Man of the Morning performance from Max Nevell, who has developed into a fantastic all-round member of the team.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 10 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations