Success for the Ritchies and the Calvers in Honiton Tuesday Mixed.
The popular two ladies and two gentlemen’s teams Tuesday Mixed stableford was well supported, writes Andy Wagner.
The format was best lady and best gent score on each hole to count.
The winning team with an excellent score of 81points were Sue and Paul Ritchie and Su and Den Calver.
Second place went with a score of 74 points was the new lady captain Elizabeth Davies playing with Elizabeth Wood, Andy Sharland and Chris Poole.
Third after countback after scoring 72 points were Di Wall, Steph and Bob Barnes and Robert Hendrick.
You may also want to watch:
Lady captain Elizabeth presented the prizes.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 6 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding