Suzuki Dinghy Show set for early March in London
Sailing followers are in for a treat early next month when the Royal Yachting Association stage the Suzuki Dinghy Show.
The event is being held over the weekend of March 1 and 2 at London’s Alexandra Palace.
It’s being held in association with yachts and yachting.
It’s considered to be a key event in the annual calendar for all dinghy sailors.
Suzuki Marine are the new title sponsors for the next four years.
You may also want to watch:
The company’s sales and marketing manger Gareth Lumsdaine says: It gives us an excellent platform from which to promote Suzuki’s versatile four-stroke outboards as the range includes models that are ideal for auxiliary engines, chase or support craft and, of course, safety boats.”
There will be hundreds of exhibitors at the show with the latest boats, classic designs, kit, gear and gadgets of all descriptions.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
The event has been running for the past 50 years and is well worth a visit.
For more details see www.dinghyshopw.org.uk