Swindel and Eaton land the Coronation Foursomes at Honiton
- Credit: Archant
The Honiton ladies section had three competitions running at the same time which meant something of a headache for Carol Booth who had the unenviable task of sorting out winners, writes Andy Wagner.
However, at the end of the day three sets of scores were sorted and in the Coronation Foursomes first place went to Tricia Swindell and Olwen Eaton with 35 points who will go on to the next round in Launceston.
In second place were Chris Pearce and Brenda Hyde with 30 points on count back, edging Elizabeth Davies and Linda Blundell, also with 30 points, into third spot.
The Foursomes Stableford was won by Tricia Swindell and Olwen Eaton with 35 points and second place was bagged by Thelma Neate and Linda McLaughlin with 32 points.
Third place went to Linda Northover and Joan Smith with 31 points and fourth spot was taken by Heather Clarke and Lesley Oxenham with 30 points.
You may also want to watch:
In the Australian Spoons competition the highest score to date is Thelma Neate and Linda McLaughlin with 32 points.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon