Team Qoroz launched
Alistair Cope of Axe Valley Pedallers and Velo Ventures was delighted to be representing The Prostate Cancer Charity at the recent launch of Team Qoroz 2010
Team Qoroz 2010 launched at hi-tech Qoroz HQ
Alistair Cope of Axe Valley Pedallers and Velo Ventures was delighted to be representing The Prostate Cancer Charity at the recent launch of Team Qoroz 2010, which was held at Qoroz HQ near Stroud.
The young riders of the South West Bike Academy were given a positive and enthusiastic send-off. The U23 team comprises of Ben Stockdale, Matt Ullmer, Hugh Wilson, Josh Yetman, Luke Dunbar and Tom Stockdale, with female rider Greta Junker unavailable to attend. The team displayed the new team issue bike, the Race Won, as well as new kit that will be easily spotted in the peloton this year.
Sponsors, guests, friends and family joined-in an open forum question and answer session, where team manager, David Walters, and Qoroz designer, Marcus Eales, fielded wide-ranging questions relating to bike design philosophy and manufacture, as well as the Team's aspirations and race programme.
You may also want to watch:
Local cyclist Alistair Cope, representing the Prostate Cancer Charity, commented "The team are ambassadors for this year's Tour Ride to be held in the South West on the 5th September, and a better bunch of enthusiastic and determined riders we couldn't find. We wish them all the best of luck."
Alistair continued, "The Tour Ride is set to be a great event for East Devon as the 'Challenge Tour Ride' is going to start in Honiton. It should be a fantastic day for all those interested in cycling locally. Full details can be found at www.tourride.co.uk
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home