The Axe Vale Flyers impress at Stockland Lovell
- Credit: Archant
The Axe Vale Flyers first team outing of the season was the recent meeting at Stockland Lovell, Bridgwater.
The team came a respectable third in the first class with only five seconds separating the three, before they then excelled themselves, winning the 2ft to 2ft3” class.
Jack Teague finished sixth in the individual rankings, Iris Huggins was fifth and Juliette Bostock an impressive second.
The other team member was Christopher Brown.
All four team members had to remember a course of 14 jumps which was part timed and very challenging with lots of tight turns.
You may also want to watch:
The team’s coach, Rhian Carrathers said: “I am so proud of them individually and collectively. It’s great news for the club as a whole that they did so well.”
The club is always delighted to welcome new members to join them. For 2016 there’s a full programme of events including a two-day ride in June and a summer camp in July.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 7 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
For fun and competitive show jumping find out more by emailing the club at email@example.com