Toucans chase the game
For three weeks running, before Christmas, weather took its toll of fixtures, with games at Honiton being cancelled due to slippery court conditions.
With the New Year it was torrential rain and high winds that led to the cancellation of the Honiton games once again. This meant that only the second division indoor games at Colyton took place.
Team P GD Points
1 Flamingos  9 +162 23
You may also want to watch:
2 Wasps  8 +92 21
3 Keeley’s Angels  8 +90 21
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
4 Visions  9 -57 13
5 Weather Girls  9 -95 12
6 Bo-Peeps  10 -81 11
7 Uplowman  7 -111 7
Lyme Bay 15, CMC Birds 12
Tip Top Trees 32,
Sidmouth Toucans 20
When Lyme Bay met CMC Birds on the opening day of the season, the honours had gone to the Birds with a two goal victory.
Lyme Bay were looking for their revenge and also for their first win of the season!
The first quarter was goal for goal with the sides tied at three goals each, before the Birds moved 7-5 ahead, thanks to fine play from Lee Pidgeon at GD.
The third quarter saw Lyme Bay gain the upper hand to start the final period 11-10 ahead but with all to play for.
With Karolyn Mandy playing well at WA it was Lyme Bay who maintained control to end the night with their first win from the 15-12 victory, a win that saw them swap places with the Birds in the table.
Tip Top Trees had met Sidmouth Toucans for the first time in the second week of the season and had taken the points from the match. The Toucans were hoping to do better and they just edged the first quarter with a 9-8 lead.
With Ellie Fanzo playing well it was 3Ts who gained the upper hand in the second period and they moved 18-10 in front.
Although Kristie Platt worked hard at GA for Sidmouth they were still chasing the game in the third quarter as Tip Top Trees increased their lead to 28-15.
The final quarter saw Toucans outscore 3Ts – by a single goal – to reduce the losing deficit to 20-32. The win kept the Trees firmly in second place.
Team P GD Pts
1 HiQ  11 +255 33
2 Tip Top Trees  11 +128 30
3 Sidmouth Toucans  9 +72 21
4 Howden’s Hawks  9 +134 20
5 NAS Vehicle Repairs  8 -14 12
6 Lyme Bay  11 -181 8
7 CMC Birds  9 -169 7
8 JD Tyres  10 -215 5