Trio share Man of the Match award as Honiton Under-12s put so much into Taunton game.
Honiton 7, Taunton 45 Honiton Under-12s went into the game well focused and ready from the first whistle with plenty to prove.
The Honiton supporters were not disappointed!
Missed tackles were the cause of the Taunton tries, but Honiton never gave up and the score line certainly does not show all the effort put in by the whole team.
Harry Todd went over to score Honiton’s only try, converted by Jack Katene.
Man of the Match went to Harry Todd, Giles Richards and Joseph Gibbs.
You may also want to watch:
All agreed post-match that this had been a monumental effort by the Honiton youngsters.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone