Trott scores 15 tries as Honiton Hawks Under-7s win well at Chard
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Hawks Under-7s travelled to Chard on Sunday morning to play a series of tag rugby games and returned home with wins in all six matches.
One team, consisting of Harry Evans, Harry Haysom, Kyle Moore and Ollie Beer, won their first game by nine tries to two with young Evans scoring four tires, Haysom and Moore got two each and Ollie Beer also crossed for a try.
Game two was a closer affair with the Hawks winning 7-5 and once again Evans bagged a hat-trick whilst Haysom and Beer each bagged a brace.
The other Hawks team of Archie Trott, Josh Lane, Taylor Pettijohn and Torin Brunskill played four shorter games.
Game one resulted in an 8 - 2 win for the Hawks with Lane scoring four tries and there were two each from Trott and Prettijohn. Game two was won by 8-1 and the star of this match was young Trott with five tries. Prettijohn scored a couple of tries and Lane got the other. In game three the Hawks triumphed 12-1 and here Trott helped himself to another five tries!
You may also want to watch:
Prettijohn (4), Brunskill (2) and Lane, made up the other Hawks scores.
In the final game the Hawks kept a clean sheet in a 7-0 success. Trott scored three more to finish the morning with an impressive haul of 15 tries! Prettijohn got another two to end his action with 10 tries and a brace from Lane saw him complete his morning’s work with eight scores!
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 3 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 9 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding
This Sunday (February 21) hawks travel to Topsham for their next action.