Uplyme and Lyme Regis well beaten at Feniton
Uplyme suffered a 130-run defeat at Feniton.
Mark Brimmacombe claimed 3-53 from 8.4 deliveries as the hosts closed on 248-8.
Only Adam Caddy and Jed Whittingham posted double figure scores for the side as they were bowled out for 118.
Uplyme and Lyme Regis II claimed an 16-run win in a low scoring affair at home to Feniton II.
Batting first the home side were in all sorts of bother at 25-6 before the tail waged to see the innings close on 97.
You may also want to watch:
Skipper Wallace Blackmore , batting at number eight, top scored with 28 whilst number six bat Rodney Holmes scored 20 and the only other home bat into double figures was opener Eddie Clark with 10.
At 48-4 the visitors were on course for victory, but first change bowler Daley Holmes produced the shift that turned the match in favour of his side as he sent down 7.3 overs to finish with five wickets for just 19 runs as Feniton were bowled out for 81.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery