Upottery get nomination for Fair Play award
- Credit: Archant
Upottery have been selected as the East area choice in the Fresha Devon and Exeter league with regard to the fair play nomination and the Charles Norsworthy Trophy.
Points are given for yellow and red cards throughout the season and the Glebe Park outfit received 19 points which was five better than the next best, the 24 points accrued by Exwick Villa Reserves.
During the season Upottery picked up two red cards and 23 yellow cards.
Honiton Town also featured in the top rankings for the season.
The Hippos received five red cards and 47 yellow cards in the season.
You may also want to watch:
The other nominations to the County FA were: Lapford, with two reds and 21 yellows and Tiverton Town Reserves with five reds and 28 yellows aside champions.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three