Upottery in action on the G3 surface at Exwick Villa
- Credit: Archant
Upottery have played only twice since December 9, winning at home to Okehampton and losing at Feniton.
The Glebe Park side currently sit fifth in the top flight having played half their league campaign which means 15 games played and 15 to come over the final 13 Saturday’s of the season.
They can count on playing this coming Saturday as no end of rain should matter to the splendid G3 surface that is home to Exwick Villa which is where Upottery are due for a 3pm kick-off.
Beer Albion, who managed to play when most others didn’t on the second and third Saturday’s of January, are in action away at Newtown on Saturday.
Seaton Town sit bottom of the top flight table and have a massive game this Saturday when they travel to meet the team sitting second bottom, Hatherleigh Town.
You may also want to watch:
Both sides have six points so far – as do the team currently third bottom – Topsham Town – and so both sides will be desperate to win the game.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott