Videos on Viewpoint
Launched during the 2008/09 Point-to-Point season, Viewpoint is an exciting joint venture between the sport s National website, www.pointtopoint.co.uk and the country s leading Point-to-Point Video producers.
Launched during the 2008/09 Point-to-Point season, Viewpoint is an exciting joint
venture between the sport's National website, www.pointtopoint.co.uk and the country's
leading Point-to-Point Video producers, David Jones Media Productions and West
Country Videos. With the 2009/10 season representing Viewpoint's first full season of
You may also want to watch:
coverage, the Channel will continue to grow and add a new element to a sport ever
increasing in popularity. In addition, there is planned feature footage and interviews.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Viewpoint is run by Weatherbys Chase, which is 50% owned by the Point-to-Point
Authority. The company continues to build upon its already essential role within the
sport; Viewpoint represents the company's forward progression to publicise and
popularise Point-to-Point Horse Racing.
Robert Waley-Cohen, Chairman of Weatherbys Chase and the Point-to-Point Authority,
is a leading Point-to-Point Owner / Trainer and says:
"Viewpoint is an exciting addition to our website; it is the beginning of what the PPA and
Weatherbys partnership will bring as we raise the profile of our fantastic sport".
Currently offering approximately 40% of the British Point-to-Point fixtures, Viewpoint is
the first service to offer public access to highlights of British Point-to-Point racing, as
part of the Chase Plus subscription package to www.pointtopoint.co.uk.
With a fascinating archive of footage from 2008/09 already available on the website,
Viewpoint will continue to feature footage added just days after meetings have taken
place during 2009/10.
For further details on www.pointtopoint.co.uk and Viewpoint, please contact the
Weatherbys Chase team on 01933 304795 or email the Chase office;