Yarcombe beaten despite Reed starring with ball and bat
Yarcombe looked certain to be playing their cricket next summer in the basement division after a 41-run defeat to Kenn.
Billy Reed was the Yarcombe star with bat and ball.
First up he took four wickets for 32 runs as the visitors were bowled out for 191.
Reed then top scored with 45, but there was no other major contributions as the home side were bowled out for 150.
Yarcombe sit 35 points fro safety with three games and 66 points still to play for.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday they host promotion chasing Whitchurch before their final away game, a visit to Topsham St James.
They complete their E Division season at home to Kilmington on the final Saturday of the month.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery