Yarcombe set for final game of season - wil it be their last in the F Divison?
Yarcombe maintained their presence in the F Division promotion race with a five wicket home win over one of their main rivals for a promotion berth Kingskerswell.
Skipper James Mitchum claimed 3-30 and Ben Fuzzard took 2-23 as the South Devon visitors were restricted to 140-6.
Jon Rich then continued his rich vein of form with a knock of 72 and Bill Reed chipped in with 22 as the winning line was crossed.
It’s now a three-team race for the two places available with Yarcombe’s final game on Saturday being an East Devon derby with Chardstock.
Skipper James Mitchum says: “With Babbacombe playing Chelston on the final day it’s so very important that we do bank as many points as we can on Saturday at home to Chardstock. We have worked hard for this all season and need to give it one more big last effort.”
You may also want to watch:
Before that September 1 game between the other two promotion hopefuls Babbacombe and Chelston, this Saturday sees Chelston travel to winless Newton St Cyres whilst Babbacombe entertain Exeter Civil Service.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op