Alison and Alex Davies to perform at next Dalwood Coffee concert
- Credit: sub
Audiences have the chance to enjoy music performed by Alison and Alex Davies at the next Dalwood Coffee Concert.
The next Coffee Concert to take place in Dalwood will feature talented local musicians Alison and Alex Davies.
Alison is a saxophonist, who is a member of Saxminster and Alex is musical director of Lyme Bay Chorale and plays the organ and piano.
Organiser Tina MacKenney said: “For the past four years, I’ve been running monthly half-hour Coffee Concerts in St Peter’s Church, Dalwood to raise money for local charities.
“We’ve had some amazing local people giving their time and talents to perform these concerts free of charge.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve been able to give to The Project, Free Wheelers, Devon Air Ambulance, Children’s Hospice South West and this year our chosen charity is ARC.”
She went on to say: “Alison of ‘Saxminster’ fame is an amazing saxophonist and Alex - musical director of Lyme Bay Chorale - is an equally amazing organist and pianist.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 How you can help your children keep up with studying
“Their summer lunchtime concert in the Minster (in Axminster)was marvellous!
“Don’t miss the opportunity of hearing them in Dalwood”
The concert will take place at St Peter’s Church, Dalwood on Wednesday, January 23, at 10.30am and entry is free.