Author Jane Corry to give talk to help raise money for Sidmouth Library
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to Sidmouth Library will get the chance to hear a talk by author Jane Corry.
Best-selling author Jane Corry will be presenting a talk at Sidmouth Library next week.
Jane, whose book I Looked Away, was recently listed as number three in the Sunday Times best-seller list, will be talking about her latest novel.
The plot of the book revolves around an incident involving Ellie and her grandson, Josh, which takes place while she cares for him on her regular Monday babysitting sessions.
When her husband receives a phone call, Ellie is distracted and takes her eyes off Josh, which is when the accident happens that will change her life forever.
You may also want to watch:
Along with a talk about her book, Jane will also be providing some tips about writing.
The event is due to take place on Tuesday, July 30, 3.30pm-4.30pm, with tickets, which must be bought in advance, costing £5.
- 1 Bid to remove traveller site restriction rejected by councillors
- 2 East Devon's Property of the Week
- 3 East Devon Property of the Week
- 4 Mechanic keeps life-saving blood bikes on the road
- 5 Villagers determined that the fair must go on
- 6 Freddie the tramping potter could drink a gallon of cider
- 7 Family's wellbeing business success is Taylor made
- 8 Positive partnership for Honiton Cricket Club
- 9 White Hart pub damaged by fire
- 10 Chiropractor unveils new name and reaffirms commitment to serve community
Those attending will also be able to enjoy a cream tea.
All proceeds from the event will go to Sidmouth Library.