Author Jane Corry to give talk to help raise money for Sidmouth Library
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to Sidmouth Library will get the chance to hear a talk by author Jane Corry.
Best-selling author Jane Corry will be presenting a talk at Sidmouth Library next week.
Jane, whose book I Looked Away, was recently listed as number three in the Sunday Times best-seller list, will be talking about her latest novel.
The plot of the book revolves around an incident involving Ellie and her grandson, Josh, which takes place while she cares for him on her regular Monday babysitting sessions.
When her husband receives a phone call, Ellie is distracted and takes her eyes off Josh, which is when the accident happens that will change her life forever.
You may also want to watch:
Along with a talk about her book, Jane will also be providing some tips about writing.
The event is due to take place on Tuesday, July 30, 3.30pm-4.30pm, with tickets, which must be bought in advance, costing £5.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
Those attending will also be able to enjoy a cream tea.
All proceeds from the event will go to Sidmouth Library.