Author Jane Corry to give talk to help raise money for Sidmouth Library
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to Sidmouth Library will get the chance to hear a talk by author Jane Corry.
Best-selling author Jane Corry will be presenting a talk at Sidmouth Library next week.
Jane, whose book I Looked Away, was recently listed as number three in the Sunday Times best-seller list, will be talking about her latest novel.
The plot of the book revolves around an incident involving Ellie and her grandson, Josh, which takes place while she cares for him on her regular Monday babysitting sessions.
When her husband receives a phone call, Ellie is distracted and takes her eyes off Josh, which is when the accident happens that will change her life forever.
Along with a talk about her book, Jane will also be providing some tips about writing.
The event is due to take place on Tuesday, July 30, 3.30pm-4.30pm, with tickets, which must be bought in advance, costing £5.
- 1 River Cottage Kitchen now open again at out-of-town HQ
- 2 Pub of the year Axminster Inn crowned
- 3 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Why are we constantly waiting?
- 6 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 7 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 8 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 9 Chard youngsters overcome fears and make memories at activity centre
- 10 Honiton author release new sci-fi drama book
Those attending will also be able to enjoy a cream tea.
All proceeds from the event will go to Sidmouth Library.