Changes to Christmas Float, Seaton area
NFLOAT 49 AB 25/11/09 Seaton and District Lions Club has amended its routes for the Christmas float.
NFLOAT 49 AB 25/11/09
Seaton and District Lions Club has amended its routes for the Christmas float.
The programme runs from Wednesday, December 2, to December 23, and will visit from 6pm to 8pm each evening.
It kicks off in Colyford, then at Colyvale - Gribblemead to Gover Meadow, on Thursday, December 4.
You may also want to watch:
On December 4 it will be in the square in Seaton then the town's Christmas lights are turned on.
The rest of the route is: Monday, December 7, Colyton - Barnards Field Road, The Butts, town centre; Tuesday, December 8, Seaton - Boundary Park, Thornfield Close, Scalwell Mead, Elizabeth Road; Wednesday, December 9, - Poplar Tree Estate to Barnards Hill Lane, Littlefields, Hawkdown, Axe View, Wychall Park and Roman Way; Thursday, December 10 - Valley View, St Gregory's Court, Meadway, Scalwell Lane, Elizabeth Road, Homer Lane, Boswell Way, Tracey's Avenue, Lydgates Road, Harepath Road; Friday, December 11 - Honeyditches, Churston Drive, Couchill Lane, Marlpit Lane, Durley Road, West Acres, Marlpit Close, Havenview; Monday, December 14 - Harepath Road, Everest Drive, Elmfield Road, Macwood Drive, Eyewell Green, Court Lane, Meadow Road; Tuesday, December 15 - Riverdale, Saltings, Westwood Way, Valley View, Hillymead, Colyford Road, Fortfield, St Clare's Close, Fore Street; Wednesday, December 16 - Axmouth Esplanade, Esplanade, Castle Hill, Seafield Road, Harbour Road; Thursday, December 17 - Greenway, Newlands Park, Ryalls Court, Cherry Drive, Townsend, Highwell Road, Lower part of Harepath Road; Saturday, December 19 - Seaton town collection with sleigh in Windsor gardens (9.30am to 12.30pm); Monday, December 21, Beer - Beer Road, The Close, Wessiters, The Paddock, Beer Road, Highcliffe Terrace,; Wednesday, December 23 - Co-op, Harbour Road.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre