Christmas. Time. to take to the stage in Honiton
- Credit: Archant
Musical comedy explores the them of Christmas time in jail
Have you ever thought what it would be like, if you were in jail for Christmas?
In the latest show to be staged at The Beehive, in Honiton, Christmas. Time. explores that theme in an hilarious comedy.
Charlie and Toby are feeling low, and why wouldn’t they?
It’s Christmas Day and they’re serving time at Her Majesty’s pleasure.
You may also want to watch:
But why shouldn’t they be having a Merry Christmas in spite of their incarceration?
What’s stopping them from creating Christmas around them? Absolutely nothing. So they set off on their festival of carols, Claus, Christ and custody!
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
Written by Daniel Richards and Ciaran Clarke, and directed by Simon Harvey, Christmas. Time. is a musical comedy for all the family and promises to be a fun, festive and fantastically funny Christmas offering from Near-ta Theatre!
It will be staged at The Beehive on Saturday, December 15.