Comic Relief to benefit from Axminster Drama Club production.
- Credit: Archant
The Vicar of Dibley and Blackadder II to be staged in Axminster
Axminster Drama Club is in it’s final rehearsals for its latest production, which is being staged at the end of the week.
The club is staging two Richard Curtis comedies – Blackadder II and The Vicar of Dibley – on Friday, March 15 and Saturday, March 16, and some of the proceeds from the production will be donated to Comic Relief
The audience will have the chance to see two episodes from The Vicar of Dibley and two from Blackadder II.
Tickets are available online at www.ticketsource.co.uk or from Archway Bookshop, Church Street Axminster.
You may also want to watch:
ADC is also holding a sealed-bid auction for two signed copies of Sir Tony Robinson’s autobiography to raise money for Comic Relief.
The group is inviting those who want to be in with a chance of getting their hands on one of the books, to email their bid and contact details to email@example.com
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 9 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
The top two bids will receive the signed copies and all the money raised from the auction will go direct to Comic Relief.