Dates for your diary in East Devon
- Credit: Archant
There’s always lots to do across the area and here are just a few for your diary.
On Friday, October 27, the Thelma Hulbert Gallery will be hosting an art trip to Ladram Bay.
Running from 10am to 4pm, participants will be able to join exhibiting artist Frances Hatch to draw the landscape at Ladram Bay and enjoy a walk, which includes steep terrain.
Afterward it will be back to gallery for tea, cake and discussion.
Transport provided and the cost is £55 (£45 THG Friends).
You may also want to watch:
Booking is essential by calling 01404 email@example.com
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
The Friends of Honiton Library will be holding a coffee morning on Friday, October 6, from 10am to noon.
There will be a warm welcome, a hot drink and a slice of delicious homemade cake for those who go along.
The Axe Valley branch of the Devonshire Association will be hosting an illustrated talk by Ron Howell of the South West Marine Archaeological Group called ‘To Sail No More’ - the story of a West Country Ketch.
It takes place on Wednesday, October 18, at 2:30pm.
It will take place at the Pavilion, Peace Memorial Playing Fields, Coly Road, Colyton.
Entrance by donation - £1for DA members and £3 for non-members.
Contact: Brian Denham 01297551529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.