Dates for your diary in the area
- Credit: Archant
Take a look at what’s happening in different areas this week
There will be an Antiques Call My Bluff Quiz in Colyton on Wednesday, March 4.
It will take place in the Town Hall, Market Place, Colyton at 7pm.
Tickets costing £7.50 are available from The Little Shop Colyton or Colyton Pharmacy or phone 01297 552460 for ticket reservations.
There will be prizes for the winner, table quiz, raffle, wine and nibbles.
You may also want to watch:
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
The Smith Family Charity Ball will take place on Friday March 6, from 8pm to 2am.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
It will take place at Freshwater Holiday Centre, at Burton Bradstock, near Bridport.
Tickets cost £25 and are available by calling 01308 868313.
Proceeds will be donated to the Harefield Transplant Club,
The Dorset Air Ambulance,
Dorset Renal Unit and other charities.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
The Musbury Village Hall management committee will be holding its Annual General Meeting on Monday, February 16, starting at 7.30pm in the Committee Room (downstairs) of the venue. The new committee will be elected immediately after the meeting. All are welcome, including anyone who would like to join the committee.