Diary dates in East Devon
- Credit: Archant
Here are just a few events taking place across East Devon.
Offwell Sports and Social Club will be holding its ever-popular Christmas Bingo at the club on Saturday December 16, with doors open at 6.15pm for eyes down at 7pm sharp.
There will be many Christmas Prizes including meat vouchers, turkey house, money house, chocolates, wine and much more, also a good draw, followed by the Grand Club Draw.
Proceeds to the sports and social club.
You may also want to watch:
The ever-inventive India Electric Company, made up of Cole Stacey and Joseph O’Keefe, will be performing on Friday, December 15, at Stockland Church, near Honiton. Call 01404 881207 for ticket details.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Running over the holidays alongside the Pop-Up Vintage shop at the Courtyard Gallery will be ‘Unwrapped’ at the Town Mill’s Malthouse Gallery in Lyme Regis. This exhibition will be full of one-off handmade works of art and craft made by South West artists and craftspeople that will make ideal gifts for loved ones (or one’s self).
So if you are looking for last minute presents with unique appeal, then visit the Malthouse between Saturday, December 16 and Tuesday, January 2, open daily from 10.30-4.30, closed December 25-26. For more details, see www.townmillarts.co.uk