Inspired by books
The Charmouth Literary Festival will be held in the picturesque seaside West Dorset village on the fantastic and inspiring Jurassic Coast on Saturday, October 16.
It will be a great event for all the family, helping budding writers, supporters and enthusiasts get to grips with all aspects of writing and publishing.
You’ll get the chance to be inspired, learn how ro get published and meet some fabulous writers. See www.charmouthliteraryfestival.org.uk for details.
It is the second time the event has been run after last year’s inaugural success and it promises to be a great event with much interest locally and in the surrounding counties.
The theme this year is Getting Published to help both aspiring and established writers.
You may also want to watch:
Among the fabulous speakers who will be attending the festival will be Kit Berry and Simon Hall both greatly respected authors to name but two.
What better than to inspire and support people to get creative and look to writing over the winter months ahead; so many people long to write but struggle to do so and the event organisers want to change this.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
Organisers are also looking for volunteers to help deliver this event.
To get involved and help with the festival, you can go along to a meeting for volunteers, which will be held on Monday, October 11, at 7pm, at Cliff House, Charmouth.
For more information, contact Wendy Knee on 07968 846514.