Look on the bright side of life in Axminster
- Credit: Archant
Spamalot will soon be performed at the Guildhall in Axminster.
Members of Axminster Drama Club are in their final rehearsals for their production of Spamalot.
The show will be staged at the end of September, after months of preparations.
The plot is based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which tells ells the story of King Arthur, in 932 AD, and his search for knights to join his round table and ultimately their quest to find the Holy Grail.
Written by Eric Idle, Spamalot was first staged on Broadway in 2005.
You may also want to watch:
Cast members have been working hard to learn their lines, songs and dance routines to bring this production to the stage at the Guildhall, Axminster from Thursday, September 28 to Sunday, September 30, at 7.30pm and Sunday, October 1, at 1.30pm.
Tickets cost £12 and are available from Archway Bookshop and www.ticketsource.co.uk or via Axminster Drama Club’s Facebook page.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
And while the group will welcome some special guests on stage, the identities are being kept a secret.