Mum’s the word for Nikki and Alistair
- Credit: Archant
Homegrown talents from Sidmouth and Exmouth have joined forces to make Mother’s Day extra special with a concert dedicated to the special women in their lives.
Former Sidmouth College pupil Nikki Butcher will join fellow West End performer Alistair Brammer, from Littleham, at Exmouth Pavilion on Sunday, March 6.
The 30-year-old, who performs under the name Nikki Mae, spent two years covering and playing Sophie in Mamma Mia! on the West End.
Since his days treading the boards of Exmouth Pavilion, Alistair has gone on to land roles in Les Miserables, War Horse and Miss Saigon.
The former Exmouth Community College pupil has branched out into television and recently completed filming for the long-running hospital drama Casualty, where he starred as Jack the receptionist.
You may also want to watch:
The show, entitled Alistair Brammer - A Mother’s Day concert, will start at 2.30pm for the matinee performance and again at 7.30pm.
Tickets are still available and cost £15.50 full price and £13.50 for concessions.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Call 01395 222477, or visit www. ledleisure.co.uk/exmouth-pavilion