Pianist plays for charity in Honiton
A WORLD class musician is set to entertain audiences in Honiton as part of memorial recital in aid of Hospiscare.
Acclaimed pianist, Andreas Boyde, will be performing at a special recital in St Paul’s Church on Saturday, November 26, in memory of fellow pianist and friend Joanna Leach, who passed away earlier this year.
The recital is in aid of Hospiscare, which provided much, needed help and support to Jo before she died.
The international Steinway artist will be performing a selection of five songs including Brahms’ Scherzo, Haydn’s Sonata in C major, Liszt and Schumann, which he has selected himself.
There will also be a post-concert reception and a buffet, with a licensed bar, at �7 per head, in the Mackarness Hall.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds from the recital will go directly to Hospiscare.
Tickets are on sale in Honiton’s Tourist Information Centre.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery