Residents at Honiton retirement village celebrate best in British afternoon tea
- Credit: Getty Images/moodboard RF
National Afternoon Tea Week celebrated in Gittisham
Residents at a Honiton retirement village celebrated the best in British afternoon tea delight as part of National Afternoon Tea Week.
Retirees at Gittisham Hill Park laid on a scrumptious spread for a traditional afternoon tea as part of National Afternoon Tea Week.
Village manager Gaynor O’Dell said: “We have a number of social events, where residents can get together, but it’s nice to be all celebrating a great traditional pastime such as afternoon tea that appeals to us all. We had a great turnout and we are already planning our Macmillan coffee morning in September.”
Gittisham Hill Park retirement village is hosting an open day on September 10 to showcase the lifestyle and properties available.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on retirement living at Gittisham Hill Park or other locations, visit www.retirementvillages.co.uk or call 01372 383950.
- 1 More grants dished out to groups providing crisis support
- 2 Honiton town council confirms Beehive car park changes
- 3 Sunday parking charge for Honiton, Axminster and Ottery
- 4 Seaton needs to 'gear up' for life after Covid
- 5 Championship memories with Dunkeswell Rovers
- 6 How Honiton welcomed home its heroes from battlefields
- 7 Seaton and Beer say farewell to vicar and his family
- 8 New blueprint for rail travel in East Devon
- 9 Surprise funding boost for animal sanctuary
- 10 Colyton Primary 'blown away' by town's generosity