Residents at Honiton retirement village celebrate best in British afternoon tea
- Credit: Getty Images/moodboard RF
National Afternoon Tea Week celebrated in Gittisham
Residents at a Honiton retirement village celebrated the best in British afternoon tea delight as part of National Afternoon Tea Week.
Retirees at Gittisham Hill Park laid on a scrumptious spread for a traditional afternoon tea as part of National Afternoon Tea Week.
Village manager Gaynor O’Dell said: “We have a number of social events, where residents can get together, but it’s nice to be all celebrating a great traditional pastime such as afternoon tea that appeals to us all. We had a great turnout and we are already planning our Macmillan coffee morning in September.”
Gittisham Hill Park retirement village is hosting an open day on September 10 to showcase the lifestyle and properties available.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on retirement living at Gittisham Hill Park or other locations, visit www.retirementvillages.co.uk or call 01372 383950.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters