Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead tour to end in Lyme Regis
- Credit: Archant
Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead will be staged oat Marine Theatre, Lyme Regis, this weeknd.
After a fantastic September tour around Dorset, acclaimed south coast theatre company Arena are gearing up for their final show at The Marine Theatre, in Lyme Regis, writes show director Grae Westgate.
A talented cast brings to life the comedic yet thought-provoking tale of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, two minor characters from Shakespeare’s Hamlet, with humour and affection as they head towards their bittersweet and inevitable end.
No knowledge of Hamlet is required to enjoy the evening and this modern play, by award-winning playwright Tom Stoppard really has to be seen.
Debuting at The Old Vic in 1967, the show has received high praise from audiences and critics ever since so make sure you catch it before it closes!
You may also want to watch:
Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead will be staged on Saturday, October 14, at 7.30pm, at Marine Theatre, Lyme Regis.
Tickets are on sale from the box office or on the door.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis