Award-winning young quartet set to perform in Seaton
- Credit: Archant
The Castalian Quartet will be performing for SeatonMusic
Those attending the next concert being staged by SeatonMusic will get the chance to hear the music of Haydn, Britten and Schubert.
And performing the works will be The Castalian Quartet, which is made up of four young musicians.
The Castalian Quartet will be playing in Seaton on Thursday, March 21.
Formed in 2011, they have studied in this country and Europe and have performed in prestigious venues including New York’s Lincoln Center, the Wigmore Hall, Snape Maltings and the Konzerthaus in Vienna.
You may also want to watch:
They are supported by The Young Artists Trust.
Sini Simonen and Daniel Roberts (violins), Charlotte Bonneton (viola) and Christopher Graves (cello) will play quartets by Haydn (D minor op 76 no 2), Britten (no 2 in C) and Schubert (no 13 in A minor ‘Rosamunde’).
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Tickets are available from the Gateway, online and on the door.
The concert starts at 7.30pm.