Two theatre groups will present six plays over two nights in Axminster
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two theatre groups will be performing six plays over two nights in Axminster.
Theatre-goers have the opportunity to see six plays in Axminster this month.
Axminster Drama Club (ADC) is hosting a one-act play festival over two nights at the Guildhall in the town, with three different plays being staged each night.
The club and its youth section (ADC Youth) will be performing four of the plays and Ottery Community Theatre (OCT) will be performing two.
The running order for the festival, will be ADC Youth presenting I Believe in Angels, ADC performing The Quiz and OCT staging Fairy Tale Ending on Friday, July 19,
You may also want to watch:
These will be followed on Saturday, July 20, with ADC Youth's production of Big Bad and Little Red, ADC's staging of Dead Spot and OCT's performance of Clue Who?
Many of the plays have been written by East Devon playwrights.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 10 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
Tickets are on sale at Archway Bookshop, in Church Street, Axminster, or online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/axminster-drama-club
For those wanting to attend on both nights, there is a special offer of £10 per ticket, or £7.50 for just one night.