Two theatre groups will present six plays over two nights in Axminster
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two theatre groups will be performing six plays over two nights in Axminster.
Theatre-goers have the opportunity to see six plays in Axminster this month.
Axminster Drama Club (ADC) is hosting a one-act play festival over two nights at the Guildhall in the town, with three different plays being staged each night.
The club and its youth section (ADC Youth) will be performing four of the plays and Ottery Community Theatre (OCT) will be performing two.
The running order for the festival, will be ADC Youth presenting I Believe in Angels, ADC performing The Quiz and OCT staging Fairy Tale Ending on Friday, July 19,
You may also want to watch:
These will be followed on Saturday, July 20, with ADC Youth's production of Big Bad and Little Red, ADC's staging of Dead Spot and OCT's performance of Clue Who?
Many of the plays have been written by East Devon playwrights.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
Tickets are on sale at Archway Bookshop, in Church Street, Axminster, or online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/axminster-drama-club
For those wanting to attend on both nights, there is a special offer of £10 per ticket, or £7.50 for just one night.