Society invites others to study Requiem
Axminster Choral Society invites all singers to join its members on Saturday, June 17 to study Mozart s Requiem under the instruction and guidance of Sir Neville Mariner.
Axminster Choral Society invites all singers to join its members on Saturday, June 17 to study Mozart's Requiem under the instruction and guidance of Sir Neville Mariner.
All voices are welcome and also groups from other choral societies.
Sir Neville's world-wide renown as a master conductor makes this a wonderful opportunity for local musicians to extend and refine their abilities, and knowledge. One, not to be missed.
The afternoon will comprise of a working rehearsal and an in- depth study of the Requiem, and in the evening, at 7.30pm, there will be a performance of the work, to which the general public are invited.
You may also want to watch:
It is essential to book your ticket in advance if you wish to attend, to organise the seating plan, for the event at the Guildhall, in Axminster.
Tickets for the singer's "teach in," and also the evening performance are priced at �12.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
Further details, and advanced bookings can be obtained by calling (01404) 881838.