Southleigh Village Fayre set to take place
- Credit: Archant
Traditional event to take place next week in Southleigh
Southleigh Village Fayre, takes place on Wednesday, August 8, from 2-5pm.
This year in the show ring, a fantastic display of duck herding by Victor Pitts and his working border collies is being lined up.
There will also be sheep racing, where visitors can try their luck and place a bet on our woolly runners.
A family dog show will also be part of the proceedings, which will be kept in order by Graham Barton from TV’s Homes under the Hammer.
You may also want to watch:
For the children, there will be games, Punch & Judy, ice cream, face painting, bouncy castle, farm animals and a parade of vintage tractors.
And for the adults there is live music, local beer and cider, tea and cake tent, barbecue and plenty of market stalls to pick up excellent local crafts.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
Profits from the event go to local charities and the historic village Church and hall.