Spooky fun on light railway
Take a trip on the Beer ‘Frights’ Light Railway
Take a ride this half term holiday on the Beer Frights Light Railway, at Pecorama.
Miniature steam engines pull spooky Ghost Train Specials on a winding, mile-long ride through the gardens.
Beware of the witches, ghosts, spiders and bats en route.
Special autumn dishes on the Garden Room Restaurant menu include free scary treats for children in fancy dress.
You may also want to watch:
There will be undercover entertainment daily from Monday to Friday, at 2pm, with shows from either Ben the Master Juggler, A Wizard Called Ozz or Spangles the Clown.
Margaret Edmonds, author of the Teddy Mac series of children’s books will give daily readings of her new short stories and there is a Prize Quiz to complete in the PECO Model Railway Exhibition.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
With safety surfaced play areas, crazy golf, fitness trail and the Millennium Celebration Garden to explore, there’s a great day out awaiting you this half term at Pecorama, Beer.