The New Jersey Boys going back to Axminster
- Credit: Archant
By popular demand, the New Jersey Boys will be returning to Axminster later in the new year.
Following their amazing run of sell-out shows across the UK, the New Jersey Boys will be performing at the Guildhall, in February.
This visit follows their previous appearances at this popular venue, with the group performing the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Those who go along can expect to hear all the hits such as Sherry, Big Girls Don’t Cry, Walk Like a Man and many more.
The high energy two-set programme, featuring the amazing falsetto of Einar Vestman and humour of Gary Gould, also includes tributes to other great rock and roll names such as Showaddywaddy.
You may also want to watch:
This stunning show guarantees to get you singing and your feet tapping.
Early booking strongly recommended for the show, which takes place on Friday, February 9, at 7.30pm.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Unreserved tickets cost £18 and will be available from Archway Bookshop on 01297 33595 and the Tourist Information Centre in Bridport on 01308 424901.
You can also buy them online at www.wegottickets.com