Pianoraks to play at Northleigh Village Hall
- Credit: Archant
The Pianoraks will be performing at Northleigh Village Hall later this month.
The small village of Northleigh will be hosting the amazing Pianoraks later on this month.
Bill Young and Ian Richardson will perform a variety of original and cover tracks on two pianos and a supper will be served during the evening.
The pair perform a wide range of styles, from boogie woogie, to popular standards and well-known artists such as the Beatles and the Hollies, as well as classical music and some pieces for younger audiences.
There will be a bar which will open on Saturday, October 12, at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
A spokesman for the event said: "This lovely traditional village hall is a very busy place with activities organised on most days and it will be vibrating during this exciting performance.
"The event is to help raise fund for St Giles' Church, which is now part of the Holyford Mission Community.
- 1 River Cottage Kitchen now open again at out-of-town HQ
- 2 Pub of the year Axminster Inn crowned
- 3 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 6 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 7 Why are we constantly waiting?
- 8 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 9 Honiton author release new sci-fi drama book
- 10 Chard youngsters overcome fears and make memories at activity centre
Tickets are available from Ba Faraday on 01404 831476, at a cost to adults of £12 and there are concessions for families and under 12s.