Pianoraks to play at Northleigh Village Hall
- Credit: Archant
The Pianoraks will be performing at Northleigh Village Hall later this month.
The small village of Northleigh will be hosting the amazing Pianoraks later on this month.
Bill Young and Ian Richardson will perform a variety of original and cover tracks on two pianos and a supper will be served during the evening.
The pair perform a wide range of styles, from boogie woogie, to popular standards and well-known artists such as the Beatles and the Hollies, as well as classical music and some pieces for younger audiences.
There will be a bar which will open on Saturday, October 12, at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the event said: "This lovely traditional village hall is a very busy place with activities organised on most days and it will be vibrating during this exciting performance.
"The event is to help raise fund for St Giles' Church, which is now part of the Holyford Mission Community.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
Tickets are available from Ba Faraday on 01404 831476, at a cost to adults of £12 and there are concessions for families and under 12s.