Dalwood jazz club looks forward to Jeremy Huggett’s Band of Gold
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The audience at Tuckers Jazz Club can enjoy the music of Jeremy Huggett’s Band of Gold at the next event.
Jeremy Huggett's Band of Gold will be performing at the next Tuckers Jazz Night, later this month.
The band is made up of Jeremy on saxophone, flute, clarinet and vocals, Guy Shotton on piano, Federico Leonari on double bass and Eddie Johns on drums.
This is a completely new group of musicians for Tuckers Jazz Club and they are likely to be playing a wide range of styles.
Tina MacKenney, who organises Tuckers Jazz Night, said: "Band of Gold is extremely versatile and appeals to everyone's musical tastes, playing a wide range of music including traditional jazz and mainstream jazz, swing, dinner/lounge jazz, blues, rock and roll and the sounds of the '60s and '70s"
You may also want to watch:
The gig takes place on Saturday, May 18, at The Tuckers Arms, Dalwood, near Axminster, with the music starting at 8pm.
Tickets cost £10 and are available by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 01404 831280.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
Parking is available at the village hall car park up the alley, opposite the Tuckers.
To book a meal at the Tuckers Arms, call 01404 881342.