Welsh male voice choir at The Beehive, Honiton
- Credit: Archant
A popular Welsh male voice choir will perform at The Beehive in Honiton on Saturday, September 21.
The Maesteg and District Male Voice Choir (Côr Meibion Maesteg a'r Cylch) has sung at Proms in the Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the House of Commons, as well as entertaining the crowds at many rugby matches.
Their programme at The Beehive, starting at 7.30pm, will include several rousing traditional Welsh songs, and popular classics such as Hello Dolly and You'll Never Walk Alone.
After the concert, there will be a traditional 'afterglow' in the Beehive Bar, when the choir will have a drink, relax and sing in an informal setting.
The choir takes great pride in raising money for charity. The Honiton concert is in aid of WHERE (Westcountry Health Education and Research Enterprise), a South West-based charity which helps vulnerable adults to integrate with the local community and to live a full and active social life.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £12.50 (allocated seating), box office 01404 384050.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters