Young dancers aim to Burn It Up in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Young dancers have been preparing a breathtaking performance to showcase their skills on a Sidmouth stage at the end of this month.
Finch School of Dancing will present BURN IT UP! at the Manor Pavilion Theatre between Wednesday, May 30, and next Saturday, June 2.
Established in 1984, the Ottery-based school trains young dancers from all over East Devon.
BURN IT UP! promises to entertain everyone and includes everything from classical ballet, tap dance, modern and jazz to musical theatre and the latest in commercial and street dance.
Principal Lucy Ford has also, this year, welcomed back former Finch dancers Iona Brie and Donna Bedwell, who she said had produced some ‘awesome’ choreography.
She added: “We feel humbled to be blessed with such talent that we at Finch have nurtured, to return and pass on their expertise.”
Tickets are available from the theatre box office on 01395 514413.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 4 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 7 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 8 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 9 Property of the Week: Dolphin Street, Colyton
- 10 Devon charity offering fuel poverty advice and support this winter