Fire at Coaxdon Hall, Axminster

PUBLISHED: 13:25 08 December 2008 | UPDATED: 22:44 15 June 2010

A FIRE started after an electric blanket set alight at a Coaxdon Hall, Axminster. Firefighters reported the fire was out on arrival to the incident on Sunday at 7.38pm. Crew inspected the area and reported the blanket and bedding were slightly damaged b

A FIRE started after an electric blanket set alight at a Coaxdon Hall, Axminster.

Firefighters reported the fire was out on arrival to the incident on Sunday at 7.38pm. Crew inspected the area and reported the blanket and bedding were slightly damaged by fire.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald